Wealth Management and Asset Protection
We assist our clients in protecting their wealth, including creditor protection. We consider our clients’ objectives and desires regarding their needs, lifestyle, philanthropy, and control and transfers to future generations. We utilize the latest tools to implement wealth transfer alternatives and we are mindful of mitigating applicable taxes.
If the need arises, our trust and estate attorneys represent individuals, estate executors and administrators, and individual and corporate trustees litigating will contests, estate claims and trust-administration controversies.
Our services include:
- Addressing Asset Protection issues
- Elder and Disability Planning
- Estate Planning
- Planning for the Perpetuation of Family Wealth
- Business Continuity/Ownership and Management Succession
- Trust and Estate Administration
Practice area attorneys
Contact us today for custom solutions for your legal needs.