What Are Some of the Ways Levin Ginsburg’s Real Estate Practice Group Can Support You?
Levin Ginsburg’s Real Estate Practice Group routinely represents clients in a broad range of transactions and related matters, including property purchases and sales, the formation of joint ventures, leases (on behalf of landlords and tenants), and real estate financing (including construction and permanent financing). Levin Ginsburg represents a wide variety of clients in connection with their real estate matters like developers and investors/businesses utilizing real estate in their business operations. In recent months, Levin Ginsburg has successfully represented clients in several complex matters, including:
- Representation of a real estate developer in the acquisition and development of a mixed-use commercial/residential project consisting of approximately 300 apartment units and adjacent retail space.
- Representation of an industrial client in connection with its acquisition of a warehouse building and obtaining property tax incentives from Cook County.
- Representation of numerous clients with their leasing of office, retail, and industrial space in connection with the expansion of their businesses.
- Representation of a client in connection with a construction loan to build expand their existing industrial facility.
- The drafting and negotiation of covenants, conditions, and restrictions governing the ownership and operation of a shopping center.
To get started with identifying your businesses legal needs in relation to real estate matters, please reach out to Jeffrey Galkin at 312-368-0100 or at email@example.com.